Sunday, June 23, 2002

::quotes of the day:: 3 sensationally brainless remarks =) enjoy.

= Brooke Shields =
"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life." **yes yes, very insightful**

= Mariah Carey =
"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff." **excuse me????? have you misplaced your brain ms carey? hehe sorry couldn't resist**

= Miss Alabama (Miss Universe pageant) =
"I would not live for ever, because we should not live for ever, because if we were supposed to live for ever then we would live for ever, but we cannot live for ever, which is why I would not live for ever." **... i don't kno what to say **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home