Saturday, July 13, 2002

why am i always in this filthy mood?

crap. starting to really drift apart frorm some people in the sense that i feel as tho i can no longer tolerate them. i don't know what's wrong, because i do not think that they've changed. however, conversations with them always result in me having short fuse and hence getting irritated and/or annoyed. i think that they are sensing my defensiveness too. oh man i dunno. could it be that I"VE changed? hmmm. i seem to be more negative lately, but i'm putting it down to the stress of the upcoming concert and the increasing workload.

and i have this nagging feeling that i probably shouldn't be having - that alot of people are taking me for granted. god i REALLY feel appreciated right now.

7 days to concert, and i feel like crawling under my bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home