Sunday, August 04, 2002

Upon analyzing my signature, i am found to be:

*awarding importance to myself
(signature larger than recipient's name.. oops hehe)

*openly showing myself for all to view (NOT A FLASHER FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!)
(longer signature as compared to words containing the same number of letters)

*demonstrating to the reader that i am to be the center of his/her attention
(signature in the center of the page) -> that is, given that i have sufficient space? cuz i sometimes end at the very right,
which would indicate instead, me having an impulse to rush headlong into the future. hmm. comments anyone? wut's my
style?

*ascribing importance to my status (as what may i ask?)
(underlining signature)

*desiring for increased stats and respect
(elaboration of signature)

.....

which pretty much makes me out to be a self-centered, Narcissus mushroom hehhe... oh dear =)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home