Thursday, November 14, 2002

it appears that my hair's turning rather translucent, for today i spotted a total of 10 hairs, in different shades of brown, red and yellow. but when i try to examine them closely (read: pull them out) they turn out to be black. so naturally, i did this sunlight vs no sunlight test, and the conclusion is that my hairs' turning translucent. wut a discovery!

bad news is that i'll probably have all my hair drop off before i turn 40. but, to look on the brighter side, i'll never have to buy hair dyes.

in terms of studying for the exams, gosh, i really went all out today. i bought this chemistry assessment book yesterday afternoon at about 1:30pm and right now it is about 90% done. and the book is about 1 inch thick. however, i have yet to do my revision for tomorrow's math, which kinda puts me in this very precarious position. i am hoping now that wutever studying i did for math (alot that is) will reflect in the papers.

but, i am glad to announce that i now know more about chemistry than i ever did in my entire existence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home