Monday, March 17, 2003

i just received a letter from school congratulating me on my 'fine results obtained at the 2002 GCE 'O' Level Examination'.

the writing on the envelope looked very familiar...

i wrote it eight months ago, while standing on the fourth floor of the school building, awaiting to get my height and weight measured by a team of unfriendly school nurses.

nice.

and i still remember Agnes chomping on her honey-baked chicken leg, with the nurse insisting that she ate some cucumbers along with it, for the want of a balanced diet.

mmm yes.

now that i come to it, i skipped school that morning too, for a nice mackey-d breakfast down at King Albert's Park, along with my two partners-in-crime. it wasn't real, official lessons anyway. just some extra ones for the graduating batch.

i don't understand though, when they say they are 'pleased to invite (me) and (my) parents' to the awards presentation, do they mean they are inviting my parents and i to WATCH the presentation, or do i qualify for the award?

they added too that 'award recipients are requested to report....'

am i a recipient?

this is all too confusing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home