Wednesday, June 04, 2003

looking at things from a different perspective

What is the body but a temporary portal through which all of us pass? This provisional agreement, this vessel, this semblance of being; it is nothing short of a corporeal lie. I woke up this morning to this compactly-built vessel - the little mannequin with the unwashed hair pretending to be me. I waved my left hand and my host twitched hers at me. We all are machinery operators: push red button for pleasure, blue button to move left foot over puddle, 911 for ambulance, put right shift on joystick for instant sexual gratification.


There will come a time when your contract is up, and you, the parasitic undersigned, will have to shift out of your host quarters and find yourself another loving host off which to scrounge, and I trust you woul've studied the fine print thoroughly by which.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home