Friday, August 01, 2003

today is a bad day. for me. ive got a humungous cold which left me with a very blocked nose and a throbbing head. its like a migraine. think its partly caused by me practically not sleeping yesterday. i know i was lying in bed, but i dont feel like i fell asleep. know that feeling? yeah, thats it.

and i have the coffee to thank for that. it gave me hell of an uncomfortable stomach too. ugh. i think i'll stick to tea next time round.

school work's piling up. i have 8 math tutorials to complete, 1 biology tutorial, 2 chemistry tutorials and 1 comprehension passage. and 4 community involvement project minutes to cook up, 5 project work summaries and evaluations. there goes my weekend. not like i had any to begin with ever since the term took off. honest. i have had NO weekend wutsoever (spent all of it in school) for about 2 months.

and ive not started to study for my finals. i need a hecka high grade for math too.

so. clear off. dont mess with me.

i bite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home