Sunday, February 08, 2004

BUCK UP!

this is horrible. i have whiled away the entire weekend, and now, at 10:50pm sunday night, with math tutorial incomplete i am STILL blogging. its like a compulsive problem, me wasting time doing nothing of the slightest importance. not even watching tv. i just, well, sleep the day away and read.. and eat.

i tell myself i will get to work on saturday. but then saturday rolls along and i am pooped from the horrific cha cha lesson. my thighs ache like an elephant sat on it, and THEN jumped a few. now i know why dance sport is called dance SPORT. gosh. so i go home like a ragdoll and have a nap. oops its time for dinner! and piano! i have to practice my piano. wut? 12 so soon? time for a quick read and bed. and so concludes saturday.

and come sunday (today), mom brought me out for breakfast. after much dilly-dallying, courtesy of my brother, we returned only at 11 am. after which i decided to cut up a pig's heart (since it costs only 1 dollar to purchase) and then invariably found myself in a comatose state for the next 2 hours. and THEN my brother insisted that i play basketball with him, then dinner was served, and here i am. hmm.

i really need to start studying for block test, university entrance, and straighten up my schoolwork (especially in vectors of which i know nought). its very tiresome, to be behind on academic matters, cuz they just usually snowball. bleah.

time to buck up and have my ass kicked. speaking of which, i got to go now, for tomorrow's breakfast i have to make.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home