Sunday, September 26, 2004

post exam posting flurry

on to a happier note, school-based exams have ended for GOOD following the 'successful' completion of the chemistry paper on thursday. :D so right now i have allocated the rest of september for play, and only to study (and i really mean study!!) when october rolls along. sounds good? certainly does!

beginning to love gymnastics more and more, and more and more and more! haha i could practically live in the gym, if not for the fact that they're gonna charge me SG220 a month to do that. did a whole lot today after the horrific performance that was friday. for some reason i just couldnt stay on the beam, and i felt oh so sluggish =/ thankfully all that wasnt present today... amazingly my back didnt hurt from the back stretch Fang did for me. maybe she didnt pull all that hard this time but im hoping its cuz im becoming more flexible lol! unfortunately, the same cannot be said for my hip abductor muscles. while the old injury has more or less healed, the other leg is slowly dying. dont ask me why, i really dont know. its frustrating tho, more than anything else. =/

i stuck to my post-lesson schedule today and did abit of conditioning, and i also ironed out a few rough spots in the area of handspring, back handspring, front walkover, and beam work. a few notable improvements are, i hope, my pirouettes on beam, which initially resembled more of a flopping jellyfish than anything, and bars bars bars. not that i managed to accomplish much but hey i did a back hip circle ALL BY MYSELF today. :) of course, along the way i killed my hip bone and ripped my hands again... but oh well all part and parcel of training i guess!

and here's what i thought i would never ever ever say, from the first time i did it and fell on my face. my favorite apparatus is the BEAM. its marvy, every time i do something new on it its like conquering the old devil. amazing sense of satisfaction. i love it! :D hope to do more and much better real soon! cant wait for wednesday to roll around ;)


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What will be a better one firewall I can download and use for free, that will come with my windows xp and won't slow it down? :(

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home