Sunday, October 30, 2005

i am fat, hear me roar!


california fitness. great place to exercise if you're a member! if you're not a member, then you're just fat and flabby and poor. o.0 dohhh. beware vicky and her butterfly sleeves, fat ass, and empty wallet!!

on another note, the NT50 pizza place was good! i mean, its a personal pan pizza for SGD2.50! and a whole meal for like SGD4! :P heh plus they had gargantuan bottles of tabasco and cheese too!

didnt realize that 101 could be so beautiful at night :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what the heck?? you are not fat... you would be my size if you were my height you crazy girl!!! heehee oh my i will grow GARGUANTAN if i was in taiwan! wish i was there though! wanna eat aet eat all the good food!! fed ex some back to me haha :)

8:05 PM  
Blogger victoria said...

hey i'll ask my mom to bring some back when she gets back from taiwan!!! hahaha :D

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home