Saturday, December 03, 2005

1001th Entry!!

toddled by kennysia.com when it turned up in my google search result for "what is the point of getting married" and found this. after spending 15 minutes trying to pick up pieces of my ass from the floor and reassembling my upper-middle-class maximus gluteus, i have finally found the strengh to post the excerpt up - > enjoy.


XiaXue (as Yoda): "Kenny sweetums. Horny I am. Fuck me you must!"
Kenny: "Yes, master."

*Undress. Kenny mounts XiaXue*

XiaXue: "Mmmmm.... Very nice that feels. Long lightsabre, you have!"
Kenny: "Thank you, master."
XiaXue: "Ooooh, fuck me harder my padawan! Use the Force! USE THE FORCE!"
Kenny: "Ohhh... Yes, master."
XiaXue: "Stop you must not! Cumming I am! CUMMING I AM!"
Kenny: "Hold on, master!"
XiaXue: "AAAAH!"

*BOOM! Xiaxue explodes*

Kenny: "Master?! MASTER!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

1 Comments:

Blogger jenchen said...

wow 1001 posts~!! wahahaha this is a funny parody of star wars :P

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home