Sunday, June 30, 2002

LIST OF SEVEN!!!


7 things i'm afraid of:



going bankrupt

people around me dying

having to study university in singapore (ugh NO!! please no!)

being ostracized

being blind

getting fat hehe i'm sorry but its true

CATERPILLARS!!!! ( and generally all the things on scary movies)





7 things that make me laugh:



jokes, both good and bad

chinese orchestra 2002 committee members heheh they are a riot!

FRIENDS and other sitcoms

robbie hehe ;)

weird sounds

bill bryson's books

myself wuahahahaha



7 things that make me cry:



certain nostalgic songs

being too angry. i always do that. =/

missing someone

the thought of pple around me dying

stress

movies and books hehe =)

funerals



7 things I love:



music

my friends

the internet

family

animals

gymnastics

myself... don't hold me on that tho =)



7 things I don't understand:



life

love

math

chemistry

my brother

poaching

some people



7 things on my desk:



comp

scanner

sound blaster

optic scrollie mouse

friendship book

cd rack

a glass jar of paper stars



7 facts about me:



i'm female

currently 16

single

plays 3 instruments

likes spanish

am forgetful

emotional, tho i try not to be hehe =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home