Saturday, June 29, 2002

ok i gotta get this out of my system.

why is it that whenever i get online some people will casually cast a glance over at their MSN userlist and go, 'ahh here's vicky, isn't she supposed to be studying?' that thought alone is just fine. completely fine by all means. HOWEVER they just totally had to add the next line, 'i should accuse her of not studying.'

then lucky me will have my screen flicker with a msg stating, 'hey, i thought you were supposed to be studying?' and a whole lot of freaking stuff in an annoyingly accusing manner.

EXCUSE ME. DO GET A LIFE. DON"T YOU GUYS HAVE ANYTHING, ANYTHING AT ALL BETTER TO DO THAN TO PUT MY INTERNET LIFE UNDER CONSTANT SCRUTINY??????????????????????????? WHY AREN"T YOU STUDYING? GET OFF MY BACK!!!!!!!! CAN"T A GIRL GO ONLINE AND CHECK HER MAIL IN PEACE???????????????????

i don't care if you do have my academic well-being in mind. DON"T speak to me in that condescending, entirely POMPOUS and stuffed up manner. you do NOT have the authority to comment on my actions, especially if your comments are of absolutely no help and meaning, other than to put me in this remarkably foul mood. I KNOW what i'm supposed to do and i don't need YOU telling me about it ok? YOU don't KNOW me the way you THINK you do, so QUIT making assumptions.

look i DO study, what is your problem? mind your own business! would you rather i tell you, 'GO AWAY I DON"T WANT To TALK TO YOU.' and anyways i never wanted to chat, YOU initiated it. and do keep in mind that although the last time i did say i had to study, it didn't mean that i was going to study 24/7. get that into your brain.

it is unfortunate that you are the 2nd consecutive person doing that, for you'll get all of my wrath, but its just too bad isnt it? tough luck.

and you kno what?? i am going to BLOCK you.

so go kiss your big toe and bug someone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home