Wednesday, July 31, 2002

P.O.V. - a tribute to aunt knowalot

***

i hate doing work by myself.
damn.
all the people, why don't they just shut up? I CAN"T THINK!
they are supposed to be doing work for christ's sake - i hate them... what IS so interesting about Bimbonut's flirtatious love affair?
they are going to fail - REAL BAD, while I am going to excel!
I have memorized ALL there is to memorize.
I know my calculus from back to back, I know all the molecular masses.
Yet i strain to listen.

i comment.
they pause.

they continue. i couldn't care less. could i?
how could they leave me out?

i'm going there.
now let's see...

oh this is such fun!
everyone's laughing

i absolutely BELONG.

***

Binky and the Brain you say, what's up with that?
Oh yeah.... and why didn't she RETALIATE???????????

*silence*

wuahahhaahahhahahah
laughing's SUCH a good cure for mumps.

oh god. please no.

i take back my words.

too late.

DARN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***

ok i can't write. there's too much FORCE in me. where's my light-saber, anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home