Tuesday, August 20, 2002

I have learnt that memories are best left where they belong -- in the past and forgotten.

And when the past is forgotten, one cannot depend on hope to carry things through.

For the greater your hopes and the higher your aspirations, the harder you fall.

There is only the present to depend on.

No, I am not trying to appear manic-depressive.

Nor am i going to embark on a length preach.

Its just that for the very first time, i feel as though i have lost control of my life.

And i really need to regain that control.

Quick.

Cuz i'm starting to be unable to tolerate myself.

I guess I'll need time to whip my life back into shape.

So until that is done, I will largely refrain from blogging, save a few one-liners (or two).

Thank you all for being so supportive of my blog thus far.

I really appreciate it.

Aufwiedersehen for now.

victoria

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home