Monday, November 25, 2002

it is my theory that writing inspires blogging. i tend to blog more when i'm supposed to be studying. nevermind about the quality of the blog, but i just get the sudden urge to plonk myself down on a terribly uncomfortable chair, to lock my eyes on a luminated screen, to absorb lethal amounts of radition, and to start typing on my minimalist keyboard.

in fact, part of the silver paint has come off on a part of my keyboard thanks to my over-zealous typing. and its pretty amazing considering that i only got this in march this year. and what i thought was a state-of-the-art keyboard was merely a piece of plastic coated with a thin layer of pseudo-metallic paint. nice.

*excuse me while i pick up a photo on the floor. i have no idea what it is doing there*

i'm getting quite tired of my blog layout. i intend to give it a makeover... some time, some how. its going to need a new title too. and its going to have a semi-religious twang, but that doesn't mean i'll start mumbling semantic nuances here. no way. and just so i can officially patent it, its going to be called plastic jesus. so now that i've christianed my blog, the title's MINE MINE. and don't you dare steal it.

and no, its not meant to be a mockery.

but i digress. why am i blogging now? because my very very last paper's tomorrow. yes. and i'm getting quite upset by the fact that half the answers in the assessment books are wrong. so if you ask me, there's absolutely no integrity in the manufacturing of those books, no integrity at all, only fantasies of money. maybe i'm being too idealistic... the world has hardly any integrity left anyway, so what's the harm of a few more publishers like those?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home