Sunday, August 31, 2003

almost as soon as it was born, girl-17.blogspot.com passed on. no, it didnt suffer from technological ailments, no, not ever. it faltered and failed merely because of my negligence.

i see no point of keeping two blogs - both on blogger too. girl-17.blogspot.com, well it was just a desperate act. now that cognitions.blogspot.com is here, the substitute will go.

just like how substitute teachers should never become permanent.

but that's another story - and a long one at that. i guess i dont mind now, but we'll see.

hum.

right now contemplating if i should watch Sleepy Hollow. i wonder if its very scary. if it is i will not watch. my nerves are too dear to me. plus i really dont like having to creep back into my room on tiptoes deep in the night, dashing the last say, 1 meter before jumping into my bed and swathing myself with the blue blankie.

now, all i need is for someone to tell me where i can download this year's SYF chinese orchestra mp3. i think we sounded good. heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home