Sunday, August 03, 2003

i want to go home. now.

*whines*

i wanna visit the smokey LAN gaming room with Lyon and watch his little man chop trees. and buy him drinks so he'll tell me about his playboy tendencies and his newest girl. i wanna go 'pa pa tsau' with him!

i wanna to go to shihpai to look for Alan and see for myself how he looks without his pretty hair. heh. listen to his furby voice and let him take the jimmy out of me.

i wanna attend university with Johnny and let him ride me around the campus on his moth-eaten bicycle. i wanna hear him talk about his sweet girlfriend and how i am so much like her. =) i want him to take me on a ride on his motorbike again, up the mountain. i wanna see the nightview up there and watch my breath fog in the cold winter wind.

i wanna see eric james and play his little barbie doll set with him. and watch him kill me with his baseball skills. i wanna walk him to NEHS and say hi to little vivian, the sweetest little girl! i wanna find the guabang thingamagig and watch him play with it. OH and i so wanna go to EastOcean University with eric too and both of us will have icecream. yum.

i wanna see wang wang!! and let her paw at my hand and lick my face =)

i wanna see linda god she's taller than me already!! and a model! damn! miss her so much! i've not seen her for like, 4 years!

i wanna see debbie. she's so pretty and so nice! i could never figure out her relation to me though. hmm. is it biao-i? i dunno. i just call her debbie. i hope she'll get married to my biao-shu. haha. they are so cute together!

damn.

i wanna see tina, wendy, jeff, ivy, gary....

but i cant. not now at least.

bleah.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home