Saturday, January 03, 2004

A LIST!

Got this list from Ana:

My perfect guy:

Physical:
Hair color: doesn’t matter
Eyes: doesn’t matter
Height: Tall! At least 3 inches more so I can wear those lovely heels
Six pack: doesn’t matter. Not too much meat tho, that’s icky – and neither too flabby ugh.
Long or short hair: shortish, not TOO long
Piercings: I like my guy not too holy..
Scars: well none too obvious I guess heh. Not a big deal tho
Bit butt or little: HMM hehee never thought of it
Straight teeth, gap, or braces: straight teeth, braces okay. Im particular about teeth!
Outgoing or shy: knows when to be each!
Sarcastic or sincere: I don’t like sarcastic guys. They get on my nerves
Should he have a best friend: why not?
Should he have a lot of girl friends: a lot? Nope. unless if he has more guy friends than girls.
Should he love his mother: oh hell yea!
Should he watch girl movies: why not? They’re good! Think spirited away! Hehe

WOULD HE…
Be a smoker: NOO NEVER. Hate smokers.
Drink: not too much. Occasional is fine
Swear: not to me!
Play with your hair: don’t care
Kiss on the first date: it depends
Bring you flowers: I don’t like fresh flowers cuz they die. Its kinda sad.
Lay under the stars with you: hey I love stars too! Hehe
Write poetry about you: not too many. Many would be scary…
Call you honey, sweetie, or baby: I don’t really care..
Hang out with you and YOUR friends: YUH!!
Walk to you to the door at the end: end of what?
Hold your hand: :D
Sing to you: hehe heck yes!

WOULD HIS INTERESTS be:
Soccer: don’t care
Baseball: all good, cept for the tights!
Basketball: oh YEAH! I could play with him haha.
Football: football is good stuff! Very masculine ;)
Waterpolo: oh I don’t mind!
Surf: haha what do you think?
Skateboard: nothing against that
Snowboarding: oooh
Singing: that’s fine =)
Play guitar: or any instrument really. Has to know how to play at least one tho OR have a keen interest.
Play piano: hey why not? Concertos are nice!
Play drums: hehe that’s good, too!
Clean his room: ah, no matter that.
Paint, draw, sculpt: doesn’t matter..
Writes his own music: OH THATLL BE THE DAY!

p/s: hey girls! do this list too!!! hehehe =) i wanna @@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home