Thursday, February 12, 2004

when sleep's too much for me

my keyboard is losing its nuts. the apostrophe key has gone on holiday...

i STILL (yes, still) have not done my homework since i last posted about non-technical homework, which was monday. so i think all the bucking ups have gone to waste. still, i will start on homework today, though right now i have a throbbing headache. i think i need to sleep... as always. i hope i catch mono. at least then i'll have an legitimate excuse for feeling sleepy all the time. 3 months of excusable sleep sounds like a very tempting deal...

on a lighter (more energised) note, we will be doing floorball tomorrow. wutever that is. from wut ive heard of it it sounds like another version of hockey. now THAT is bad news. last time we played hockey back at good old good old we had alot of shin injuries because people simply werent good at the sport. also, yesterday i came in 49th in the annual xcountry run. best ever ranking! quite quite pleased... :)

however, i got videotaped and my photo taken of me with my funky half-shawl (read: wet white towel) trying desperately to stay out of the sun. it did not work, i assure you. my nose is about to peel. but that, of course, is the least of the problems. wait till the next school newsletter comes out. i'll betcha bottoms my hilarious (albeit entirely embarrassing) photo will be up there for all to laugh ALONG with (private joke). i reckon i should migrate just about now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home