Monday, April 04, 2005

the flea can bite the bottom of..

pope's dead. my condolences. but seriously, im sure its for the best.. i mean, poor bugger's got such a broken up body by now that death is the sweetest mercy. that plus the fact that he's almost certainly granted entry past the golden gates.. =) rest in peace, my good man.

i hope i dont get lamblasted for posting this.

religious matters aside, and still on the toothy topic of death, i am reduced to typing my blog entries under the dark shroud of secrecy, (and sitting up very straight in front of the computer so as to block the screen) since my computer heaved its last sigh and passed on. of course, i am less than amused that it HAD to die, leaving me technologically crippled.. but hey im finally getting an upgrade now. i mean, soon.

now, just for the heck of it, i present to you my list of materialistic wants -hints very hard- ... ah well, just trying my luck!

1) comp
2) phone -> looking at SE K500i / SE K700i
3) leotard (wayyyy overdue i tell you)
4) more lingerie~!
5) DIGITAL CAMERA. sigh.

yup that's all for now.. im not THAT greedy, heh. now i only wish for a cash influx from up above.. :P

cheers, have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home