Saturday, August 06, 2005

late night bites

the beginning of the ghost festival and im feeling peckish. :P

well, i got my last pay installment for a long long time and collected my testimonial at Kelly's and got my good-job vouchers so that's the end of one chapter.

really sucks to be going away so soon. it seems... surreal. ive not started packing yet and everything's still in a mess. but i dont want to leave =( i dont want to go to that friggin place with all its friggin rules, not even for a year. i wanna stay here with my best friends and marc in ye olde NUS doing what i like best.

bahhh. so weird tho, cuz ever since i was 15, i wanted to go overseas so bad. but now i really dont wanna go. everything's just.. so perfect here. ive got someone i love, wonderful friends, gymnastics, psychology, and a sorta permanent job... and now its all going away! =(

fuck.

i cant wait to come back. hope you'll wait for me honey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home