Wednesday, January 18, 2006

back in singapore

oh yes boys and girls i am back in action! hehe :)

i couldnt recognize my room cuz of all the changes my mom did to it. but its better than before and so im not complaining! heh. wonderful meeting up with old friends again, although im reduced to being an IT neanderthal again, thanks to my brother pulverizing the old comp. gotta have to reformat it again. bah you cant trust my family members with a computer, they'd ruin it. the dopes!!!

bleargh. i so need to get back to WOW, i need to farm for my MC pots and stuff.

anyways, yup dont have internet access YET so if you've got anything impt to say, sms me at my old sg cellphone number.. heh i got it up and working again. and if for some reason you dont have it, eh well, too bad! :P bahahah. cheers, have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home