Wednesday, December 21, 2005

i hate chemistry

so whats new you ask? nothing much, i still loathe it as much as ever, im just rudely reminded of that age-old fact by the coming exam. i dont understand chemistry at all, dont know why the hell that is. its as if my brain undergoes auto shutdown whenever i see chemical equations. bloody hell, do we really need to know so many fucking forms of calculating pH and chemical equilibrium?????? i feel like pulling off all my hair (which would take awhile, i believe)

and it doesnt help at ALL to remind me that OH YES THERE IS STILL MORE CHEMISTRY TO COME IN THE YEARS AFTER. yeah ok so you're good at chemistry, go ahead, be smug about it. fuck off, bitch.

bah. winter is making me fat. my writing becomes all choppy when im pissed off. i cant exercise cuz its too cold to run. last time i did it, i had pressure imbalance affecting my eardrums. took me half an hour for the hot-shower pain-relief to work. and im so hungry all the time cuz its so cold. maybe its just that im stressed out, no thanks to you.. yeargh. and coffee just makes me all headache-y..

fuck it man, i just wanna do stuff i do best at. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home