Wednesday, January 25, 2006

days and nights

days turn into nights and nights melt into day. i lie awake oft in my bed (because it is so darn hard, thank you oh skilled carpenter) as sleep chews away at my consciousness nibble by anorexic nibble. should have had nightcap. i stay awake till early the next day, only to wake up late in that very day (if it makes any sense to you). mornings are wasted, and nights desperately clung on to.

i busy myself with mundane things. littering my brain with comics, polluting my veins with high calorie singapore food, burning through my card (no, im not proud of it), contributing to the incessant neighborhood noise by peppering the drone with pseudo-music. oh yes, not to mention wasting away hours after hours with friends.

ah yes. life is good when one is on holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home