Thursday, September 07, 2006

im backkkkk

hello boys and girls,

im (finally) back in town. yeap. after 2 months of action-packed, grimy army life, ive returned to the warm embrace of civilization. yippy! the only part of my sore and bruised anatomy not enthusiastic about my return up north to taipei would be my nose. it protested rather fervently, and i had my first allergy-induced sneeze yesterday. o.0 blagh. life without tissue was good while it lasted.

still, im not one to complain. first thing i did when i came back was to do an intense scrub-down of my rather tanned skinned. phwoar did the water run dirty. heheh. no more smelling like a guy! brilliant -grins-

ack. ok time to head off to hualien for abit of fun before school starts for real on mondy. :D tata! more updates later take cares all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home