Monday, November 05, 2007

that girl

check this out:

chorus of Frankie J's That Girl ->

Ive been around the world, and seen so many girls
But none can compare cuz I cant keep my eyes off that girl
She got a bill and a face like a supermodel
And her body built just like a coke bottle
But none can compare cuz I cant keep my eyes off that girl
Shake it shake it shake it shake it shake it shake it snap!
Shake it shake it shake it shake it shake it bring it back!
But none can compare cuz I cant keep my eyes off that girl

how sexy is that? a coke-bottle figure. wahahahah.
i guess that IS a modern alternative to "hourglass".

but visualize that with the "shake its" and what you have is so effervescent indeed.

i can only wonder what follows after that drastic snap. umbrellas out, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home