Wednesday, July 03, 2002

canteen food sucks.

yeah i know its an international opinion that the canteen food sucks. and why? because i am having a major stomach upset rite now. ok not RITE NOW RITE NOW (eew) but you get the picture. let's just say that the way i'm visiting the bathroom, i should probably be getting bathroomer-miles. furthermore, i am utterly convinced that this torrid situation that i am in has everything to do with that repulsive bowl of noodles i ate in school this afternoon. ugh.

there really is something seriously wrong with the school canteen's sanitary level. its no wonder that Singapore is yet to be named as a developed country. (yeah its a fact!) you wouldn't even WANT to hear about what mysterious, ET playthings i had found in the food. I've had curious looking SHELLS in my rice, looking plaintively up at me. i half expected it to wave. and here's the catch, when i told the vendor about it, she gave me an absolutely sickening smile, with the lousy (and irreplicably nonsensical) answer of, 'oh its extra calcium.' RIGHT my dear. If i wanted THAT form of calcium, i am perfectly capable of making a trip to the beach myself. thank you very much for your kind concern. and YES i got a bit of my tooth chipped off thanx to some relative of the meteorite residing snugly in my food. god, i am losing parts of my anatomy due to canteen food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moving on, this youth day thing on friday is turning out to be really really messed up. i can't really say how messed up it is, cuz that would probably put me into the top 20 criminal list of all time.

To quote Ms. Townsend, it is going to be a 'seriously funny day'. I just know it.

and i'll leave to you to marinate in that idea.

have fun. =)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home