Tuesday, December 30, 2003

He. Incomplete.

it's gotten alot quieter up here. no doubt, i get alot of visits from my many children. they talk to me once in a while, ask me for things. the more filial of the lot, they sing to me once a week and tickle the rough sole of my feet. but there's always a reason for their coming. its either that they fear for their lives or that they want their children to be King.

of course, it is within my ability to grant the latter request, for i am old and will one day retire. however, the problem, as you can see, is that i have so many of them. children, i mean. sons i have many, and daughters even more. in fact, they've gotten so numerous that i no longer bother to name them. leave the naming to the mothers, i say.

unfortunately, while some of their parents are well-read and knowledgeable, others aren't. sarah, joseph and (bless) mary are the sort of names that i appreciate. lovely names, those are. can't say the same for other names out there though.

note: oops. ran out of steam. sorries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home