Thursday, November 25, 2004

broody broody

what a day.

i made the silliest mistake of all time for my biology mcq - mistaking right for a left. argh. and was so careless for the oxygen ATOM question. plus, i changed my right answer to a wrong one (although i said i would never do it again). roawr. anyways.

prom shopping was a bummer. didnt find stuff i like, and stuff i liked were way too expensive. but mostly i just didnt find stuff that made me want to cought up money for. its kinda depressing this way. whenever im given the green light to buy something OR whenever i actually decide to go out with purchasing in mind, i NEVER get anything. i do, however, spend quite a sum buying little things i happen to see on the way out... stuff i never seem to need much. =/ this really pisses me off!

AND i have not found stuff for prom. bleah. need cash. need cash. i should sell my prom ticket. it'll save TONS of money.

argh, i feel so old.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home