Monday, December 13, 2004

first day of work

first day of work today. hmm kinda boring. i know jie's prolly gonna kill me for complaining but yeah id really rather be busy than spending half of the day trying to entertain myself! and it doesnt matter if i get PAID for doing that! @@ makes me feel kinda bad! but yeah i think it will get better as i get more oriented. cant believe i am technically 45 bucks (or so) richer by the end of today haha. basically i am kinda pleased with the job scope.. and i must say, the office machines ROCK. lol.

anyways, found out to my HORROR that the actual pay is 1400 but noooo the agency went and took a huge CHUNK away. bleargghhh. next time im gonna open my OWN agency. roawr.

okay uneven bars OFFICIALLY suck. i have had to tape up my wrist cuz of (i think) pressure strains. feels like something's not in the right place. prolly didnt help that i did TONS of round off backflips the other day. BUT BUT i must say i really really enjoyed it! its sooooo fast! hehehe i need someone to tape it down for me someday!

come to think about it, i think it is utterly insane that i am even using the comp now, what with facing the computer for 8 bloody hours today. hmphhh. its taken alot of joy out of netting. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home