Friday, January 14, 2005

an update, finally

2005 is certainly proving to be quite disastrous for the blog. have not posted much for the past weeks because there was hardly time at all =S. not that i mind (not at all, really) but it irks me a little to see that my blog is still dwelling in the moldy corners of the yuletide cheer when its already quickly approaching chinese new year. another evidence of my inability to keep up with the times is the persistence of the holly wreath on the front door. i should really do something about it soon. real soon.

my mom is convinced that i will fall ill very soon. i have a feeling she's right. its so ominous, the fact that i have not been ill in ages, plus the fact that ever since december i have been wayyy busy. even the sacred diet is going haywire. come to think about it, i really miss homecooked food :S

the past few weeks have really been enjoyable tho becaaaaause i had really good company :P yessiree.

well i definitely know one of my new year's resolution would be to get more sleep, which i think i sorely lack now! @@ that said, its off to bed for me. ;) cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home