Saturday, April 30, 2005

summary of days

lets see. in the past couple of days i have

1) taken my dingblasted, long-overdue, pain-in-the-arse taiwan university entrance exams

2) spent a ton of money on F&B cuz i went on MANY foodie trips

3) gave my brother so much tuition that if he werent my brother, id be filthy rich. (but was i appreciated?? noooooo)

4) decided once and for all that I AM SO NOT GOING TO STAY AT HOME DURING UNIVERSITY. no way jose. OVER MY DEAD BODY.

5) played WOW so much (um.. wrt my previous gaming mileage) i love farming & grinding, ESPECIALLY humanoids ;P heh $_$

6) had many enjoyable dates with my one and only honey bun sugar puff (read: sexy beast) :P heh

7) felt so lucky to have you by my side, when i needed it =) -HUG-

today ive invested thirty smackeroos on cross-stitching stuff hehe. its starting to look a horror though, but i plough on, despite the intimidating odds stacked against me!!!!!

TOMORROW and MONDAY

i will prolly be exhausted. i dont seem to like long weekends. too many things happen to make it a nice and relaxing one. -cries- i need more long, lull-y days where i can just sit on the rocking chair and cross-stitch a freckle face gumball machine addict.

dont get me wrong though, i look forward to jc class gathering AND primary sch class gathering but... ARGGHHH they are both ON THE SAME DAY!!!!!! and to miss out on anyone would be pure sin. sigh.. im so tired.

i hereby conclude the sad fact that i have aged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home