Monday, October 16, 2006

its driving me nuts!

ive began taking driving lessons for two weeks, and already i can see my future as a chronic car-wrecker. heh. i tend to accelerate way too fast and my left foot rests upon the clutch like a ton of bricks. i pity my training car! everytime i fire it up it sputters and shakes like it has indigestion. im pretty sure one day i'll become the crash dummy animation...

well when i finally get my leaden foot off the clutch, it starts getting bored and will then proceed to press on the brake. which obviously drives my trainer nuts. heh. NO! NO LEFT FOOT ON BRAKE!!! he almost squeals. hehe i want to laugh, but i know it wouldnt be wise.

and i refuse to let him steer... i dont know, but nervous energy makes my fingers cling onto the steering wheel with a DeathGrip (tm). heh aye.. you never know your hidden powers until a time of crisis. i mentally make a note to relax, but you know how those tings are, telling yourself to relax is only a crude reminder to your body that you are nervous, and from there it snowballs. hehe.

ive developed a penchant for speeding up the hill though.. it gives me an adrenaline rush, albeit only at 20km/hour. maybe i'll be a stuntwoman in the future or something.

bah. oh well i guess id better concentrate on gear changes first!

1 Comments:

Blogger soph said...

HEYYYY VICKYYYY!

i miss youuu you you you :P

so fun you're learning driving now.. i hafnt got my licence you know. in fact i hafnt even registered t take BTT. haha. exams are coming up right? same for me..

btw how come theres this cPanel thingyi for tagboard? i cant tag you or tag at the class blog! so sad!

oh yea and I've decided t revamp my earring blog.. so meanwhile it has been shifted t http://vivalicious-.blogspot.com (it will be shifted to another site after I complete the design after my exams).

I've updated it with some new creations, so you can take a look at it. and french mystery's been reserved for you! ;D

anyhows, i gtg now.. time t study. you take care alright! talk t ya soon! lovelove!

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home