Saturday, June 21, 2008

army duhs

well for those of you who dont know, ive been on a semi-vegetarian diet for approximately a month plus for reasons unbeknownst even to myself except that suddenly one day i just woke up and didnt feel like eating meat, and then i discovered a vegetarian meal from 7-11 that tasted absolutely fantastic.. that combined with my mom (who happened to be in taiwan at the moment) bringing me to this vegetarian place for breakfast, lead to a spiral that eventually led to me opting to go vegetarian during the 5 wks of army camp. since its relatively harder to ONLY eat vegetarian stuff when im out on wkends, i usually just end up eating dishes that have lots of veg and little meat, of which i either take a little bit off or leave out completely.

but of course, there are times (like right now) when i eat a kfc chicken chunk, because my friend stuffed one under my nose. heh. how absolutely ironic after all that gibberish i wrote just a paragraph earlier! but ANYWAY,

while i was doling out food for myself and the other pseudo-vegetarians in our company , this army cook asked for my number. for fear of my food becoming dangerously contaminated with hacked spit and what nots for the remainder of my training in the CLS, i decided to meekly surrender my number. and wowee he has called me a total of FOUR times today. 2 times i missed because i usually miss phonecalls anyway, and 1 i picked up in the afternoon, during which he referred to himself as that guy in the army, and then hung up after i said i was at graduation ceremony (which i was!). and THEN again he rang me while i was on the way home from xin-zhuang, of which i didnt pick up, cuz i didnt feel like it.

gah. im really not interested in making small talk with people im not interested in the first place, if that makes any sense to you. i hate how he had this gleeful look on his face just because i gave him my number. seriously, does he think he stands a chance now that he can hear my phone's ring tone? do taiwan guys all associate phone-number-getting with conquest?! AND he just messaged to ask me out "for a walk" tomorrow. siao liao. so annoying.

i msged him to say i already have a boyfriend, sorry if he got the wrong idea. plus, i am going to be busy with 30hr famine run-through. gah. looks like food's gonna suck for the next 2 weeks in CLS. i better pack my own bread.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home