Monday, June 12, 2017

Its been so long!

So where are we now... 3 years into my residency training and going on 4! The little boy is almost two and getting cuter by the day. Recently I came across several articles regarding the abuse of babies and toddlers, and each time I read it, I cannot help but project it upon Chris. How could ANYONE bear to do something like that to such helpless, cuddly little people? Absolutely innocent is what they are. I can only imagine what he went through before finally dying... such immense suffering for someone who is not old enough to understand. Poor innocent little children, my heart bleeds. Children should have happy, magical childhoods! On a lighter note. Alcohol-drenched gauze pads and electrocauterizer... please keep them away from each other. Lest they burn up with desire....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home