Wednesday, January 02, 2019

By gollies, its 2019!!!

Wowee another year has zoomed by! Once again, its been a long long time since I last blogged. 2018 has been a pretty busy year, what with chief residency and me being very anal about paperwork. Much to my own amazement, this is the one year that I've worked hard academically consistently throughout the year. First time. Ever. Et Voila, Im glad to report that I've passed my boards and am a fully licensed obgyn, huzzah! But this is where the challenge REALLY starts. OH boy. Just had a thought: If you were to read my blog from the beginning, you would find that it resembles the diary of a person slowing descending into a chasm of literary alzheimers. The longer I live in Taiwan, the simpler and more basic my command of the English language becomes, horrors!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home